Fire Pit Installation Service in Huntsville, Owens Cross Roads, Madison, AL & Surrounding Cities
We offer several pre-designed kit options to give you the fire pit of your dreams!
A fire pit will enhance your outdoor space, providing warmth on chilly nights and creating the perfect spot for gathering. At Five Star Lawn and Landscaping, we can install the fire pit of your dreams, and we offer several pre-designed kit options you can choose from to achieve that. Additionally, our team can build it from various materials, such as doing custom stonework or capping it with a rock veneer to give it your desired aesthetic! Whether you want it to burn natural gas, wood, or propane - we've got you covered.
We offer our fire pit installation service to residential and commercial properties, along with HOAs, in Huntsville, Owens Cross Roads, Madison, and other nearby areas in Alabama. We also serve those in and around the Winchester, TN, area.
You Can Choose From Our Many Pre-Designed Kits to Build Your Fire Pit
We are confident in our ability to build a fire pit that matches your vision and preferred aesthetic, and we offer several kit options to do just that. These kits provide pre-designed structures, and you can choose which suits your style best. Whether round or square, modern and timeless, or rustic and natural - we have a fire pit for you and can even work with you to add unique, customized touches!
We cover our fire pit installation service with a 4-year warranty so that you can feel confident in your investment!
What materials can we use to construct your fire pit?
The materials you choose for your fire pit heavily impact its overall appearance. Fortunately, we offer various options we can use to construct it to ensure it both meets your preferences and lasts for years to come, including the following:
- Custom Stonework: Our team can do custom stonework to give your fire pit a unique, eye-catching look.
- Real Rock Veneer: We can cap your fire pit with a veneer made from real rock to create a more natural, rustic appearance.
We offer natural gas, propane, and wood-burning fire pits.
At Five Star Lawn and Landscaping, we offer natural gas, propane, and wood-burning fire pits, so you'll need to decide which fuel source is best for your needs. You can't go wrong with any of them, but here is some information about each option:
- Wood-Burning Fire Pits: If you prefer a traditional fire pit experience, then a wood-burning one is the way to go. These types require you to light and fuel manually, but they emit a smoky aroma and create a campfire ambiance that many people enjoy.
- Natural Gas-Burning Fire Pits: Natural gas-burning fire pits connect to your property's main gas line, meaning yours will have a nearly endless fuel supply! It's also low-maintenance and easy to use.
- Propane-Burning Fire Pits: Propane-burning fire pits are similar to natural gas ones, as they require very little maintenance and can turn on and off with a switch. However, they are portable and have a limited fuel supply, so you'll need to change the propane tank whenever it runs out.
Call us today to sign up for our fire pit installation service!
At Five Star Lawn and Landscaping, we offer our fire pit installation service to residential and commercial properties, as well as HOAs, in Huntsville, Owens Cross Roads, Madison, AL, and other nearby areas. We also provide this service in and around Winchester, TN. We have been installing top-quality fire pits since 2012 and look forward to helping you in the near future. Call us at (256) 975-0529 to sign up for our fire pit installation service today!